Welcome to the Osceola County Tax Collector's
Please note - Appointments are limited to Osceola County residents only. Your address will be verified upon arrival. We regret we are unable to honor appointments if you are not an Osceola County resident.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are 5 minutes late, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
The information recorded in this form is currently subject to Florida public records laws. The email and phone number fields are not required, however, if there is an issue with your appointment, we will not be able to contact you without this information.
Standard data fees and text messaging rates may apply based on your plan with your mobile carrier. Mobile access and text message delivery is subject to your mobile carrier availability, such access and delivery is not guaranteed.
DRIVING TEST REQUIREMENTS:
- You must provide the vehicle for the driving test
- Proof of personal injury protection/property damage insurance and valid vehicle registration must be provided on the vehicle for the driving test
- If you do not have a valid license you must be accompanied by a licensed driver
- You must be at least 16 years old
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have held a learner's license for at least one year without any traffic convictions, and present parent or guardian certification that you have at least 50 hours of behind the wheel driving experience, of which 10 hours must be at night
- No one may accompany you and the examiner(s) during the test
IMPORTANT: ONLY ONE DRIVING TEST PER DAY. DRIVING TESTS PROVIDED FOR OSCEOLA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Walk-ins will NOT be accepted for this transaction. Appointments for Class E Road Tests may be or will be only be scheduled for Osceola County residents (proof of residency required).
ATTENTION DRIVING SCHOOLS: When booking Driving Tests for your students, please make sure the appointments are made under the student's name and not in the Driving School's name. Appointments made under the Driving School name will not be honored and will need to be rescheduled. Please refer to the Florida Driver's Handbook for an explanation of the driving maneuvers required for the test.
|Driver License Driving/Road Test(No Motorcycle or CDL Testing: